Saturday, March 13, 2010
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 9:43 PM
Comments: 0
Marriage to a MINOR!??!?!?!?
WAIITTTTT!!!! HOLD UP!!! PERMISSION NEEDED FOR UNDER AGE MARRIAGE?!?! UNDER AGE?! A MINOR!??!
Now, one can mary a minor if they just get permission from the 'Kadi', providing a valid reason to be married. So, let's u and me brain storm the reason case of the 44 year old man, marrying the 11 year old child. HHHmmmmmm...what valid reason could he possible give?
1. It was love. Yes. He has fallen truly madly deeply in love with a minor. A 44 year old grown up, found love with an 11 year old girl, who probably is just trynna grasp the meaning of having a bf, love, life, education...yadayadayada.
2. hmmm...i dunno! I can't think of anything this minor can do for him. Cook?? CLean??? Have a decent conversation? Companionship? I mean seriously, what is it this 11 year old can give???
3. Oh yes...I know....she's a small kid, he probably wants a tighter pussy to fuck! THAT FUCKING JERK!!! By this act, they just legalised child rape. Bind the kid to the man through marriage- againts her will, and rape her, her whole life. He's her husband. They can legally have sex. I can't believe this is actually happening!??!! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!! HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THE STUPIDITY OF THIS ACT!!! HOW HOW HOW?!?!?! My country, has put me to shame-yet again.
What disturbs me even more is the childs parents. ARE YOU STUPID! DO YOU NOT LOVE YOUR CHILD???? HOW CAN U DO SUCH A THING!!! HHOOOWWWW?!?!!? Do even have a brain? HAve you ever used it? Just this once...try.... I feel most sorry for the child. Why won't anyone put a stop to this horrific injustice. This stupidity! I'm so angry about this!!! I feel like slapping the parents. They could have stopped this! I'm so confused. Why aren't the parents protectiongyour child. How can you trust a LUNATIC to marry your 11 year old child?! HOW?!?! HOW?!?!?!?

Here's the full story :
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/3/11/nation/20100311130227&sec=nation&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria