Sunday, February 14, 2010
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 1:00 AM
Comments: 0
PERTH!
So here I am. In Perth. How do I begin to describe all the emotions running through me. This place, It is similar yet different. The weather now is 34 degrees celcius- not much of a difference from Penang. People- well...there is a mini Malaysia on campus. There are just so many Malaysians! TONNES OF US HERE! So it really does not feel like you've left home! Plus i live with my Malaysian friends from home, so yeah, adapting to this new life is not hard at all.
The only thing different is that, with this new found independence, i've got a whole set of responsibilities. I need to open my own bank account, sort my own finances, do my own shopping, prepare my own food. Technically, i'm responsible for me. That's the fun part of growing up. I'm on my own now. I have to be responsible for my own actions. So far, i'm loving it. I cooked for the first time- I cooked 3 diff dishes and they were all awesome! Nyehhehehehehe....I've been out and about- Perth is beautiful. I've been to the beach, to the city. It is nice, people are friendly. That's all for now- I don't wanna jump to any conclusions about this place as of yet. It has only been a week. We shall see how this goes. So far, I think....i'm kinda loving it :)


ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria