Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 2:39 AM
Comments: 0
KO-TAI FIRST SHOW!
First Ko-Tai sho was a succes! We had to run the show twice for the audience! Energy levels of all actors were awesome! :) I was pleased. Can't wait to hit the stage again on the 2nd Jan 2010!!! So...here I am..sittng down...all excited for tonights rehearsal for teh next show...when I get an sms from one of the directors saying this- "KOtai rehearsal at 8pm tonite at panggung sasaran. Pls be punctual, got changes to work on." ahahah!


This should be the part where i scream and say NOOOOO!!!!!!! show is in 5 days frm now????!?!?! CHANGES!??!?! nyehehhehe.... Instead, i'm excited! LOL...even during the first show.....we added an extra scene few hours before the show. I love this! Keeps u on your toes....as an actor...i feel constant variation helps keep you in character. If not, one would take the role for granted and every movement would be just like acting out your memory. You loose yourself cuz u do the same thing a million times...It is like you could do it without thinking...and thats when all emotion vanishes- as thought you're in a state of trance.
Hence why I love working with Ombak Arts studio, you never knw what you're gonna get! I share the same drive and enthusiasm they have to make it BETTER!!! PERFECTION IS THE TARGET! TRY TRY TRY TRYYYYYYYYY!!!! Just yesterday...I was in gym....and like all gyms, mine had many mirrors...so...since NO ONE was there...I decided to practise for the show, and stage acting usually is over dramatizing all your actions. And there I was...doing my thing, and then and aunty comes along. I could have just died!!! She probably thinks i'm mad!!!! I stop and try to act as thought i was stretching la( FAILED MISREABLY MIND YOU!!!...she knew i was not stretching!) And she walks passed as though she didnt see anything- Which is a LIIEEE!!!! Cuz she jerked when she saw me...Oh the awkwardness!!!

Allrighty! Of to rehearsals!!!

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria