Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 8:23 AM
Comments: 0
REFLECTION OF 2009




So it is the last day of 2009. RECAAAAAAPPPPP!!!! 2009 has been a helluva year! Ups and downs. Started the year with a bang! So i'm gonna reflect on what I did.


This was the people I started the New year 2009 with...and will be doing so again this year!


I love'em




JANUARY

Sunway lagoon with college mates! Was awesome!










FEBRUARY


Fly Jentayu
This show was a piece by Ombak Arts Studio in conjunction with Women's international Day.



FEBRUARY AND MARCH

Manimal day rehearsals and show


This was an insane show! It was an abstract piece directed by Kent Tan on the irony of human life. Intense training. We trained so much! I had so many bruises that putting on clothes or when the cloth rubbed on my skin...it actually hurt! PAIN...but it was worth it! I pushed my body to the limits! That was the best thing about this. This, was the most challenging piece i have ever been part of! I understood my body even more, how it moves, what we take for granted. I remember one rehearsal where my palm bleeded....and I still had to continue the movement. Epic time!:)



APRIL

Mom fell ill-bad times: stayed in the ICU for a week!


This was a very hard time for all of us. We got a taste of what it is like without. We had to cook, do chores, and the house was just not the same! Our routine was college, as for dad, work...then we'd head to the hospital, be with mom till they kicked us out and then head back, clean cook and sleep...and the next day, the routine would repeat. She was away for 2 weeks. Doctors could not give us any answers as to what's wrong, it was a 50-50 chance of her recovery. I thank GOD she's here with me now!!!


MAY

I had purple hair

This was fun! While everyone thought this was insane...i think it was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! I wanted to do my whole head...problem was...the last stage of teh colour change was GREEN! It'd look like i'd have moss growing on my head! NA AH!


JUNE
Surprise Birthday party from my loved ones! I turned 21!!!!!

CUPCAKES INSTEAD OF A CAKE! LOVED THIS!!!


EVERYONE DRESSED IN PURPLE JUST FOR MEEEE!!!!!

JULY
Had a blast at the Sarawak Rainforest fest!!!

This was my fave group! MAURI!


Having a taste of sarawak Tuak at the Inn we stayed in!!!:)


AUGUST

Prepaaration to transfer to Perth began -it kicked in...i'm finally going!


The 3 of us...on a new journey-TOGETHER! IT WILL BE EPIC!

NOVEMBER

Rehearsals for Ko-tai

Me and Diyana fooling around during rehearsals

DECEMBER
Ko-tai show!!!


PS: Of course there were a lot of wild parties and partying-too many to recap on! LOL


ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria