Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 7:56 AM
Comments: 0
I NEED TO PEEE!!!!!!!!!!
It was management class. Air cond was freaking cold...ok ok..it was not..but those that know, know how fast I freeze!!!! So i was freezing, I thought wearing long sleeves would cut it, but...was still cold! CIS! So sir was going on and on and on...there was no opening for me to excuse myself. I mean...I can't just walk out of the class....ok..i can la...but thats so UNETHICAL (so is grabbing people's asses....but thats not the point!). SO, yes, i manage to unshamefully, walk to the front, seek his permission and leave.
Ok..so the usual toilet on the 2nd floor is out of order. SO, i had to walk to the other side of the 2nd floor to reach the other toilet!...I reach there, it was getting cleaned- no entry. FINE! I walk down one floor- toilet on that floor was UNDER RENOVATION! So, i assume the 3rd floor toilet would be getting cleaned as well, so i take the lift to the 4th floor-DYING TO PEE! REAL BAD! So i walk to the toilet, thinking, "if this toilet is out, its blog worthy! I mean! Come on...what are the chances of...OH MY FUCCKK!!" It said no entry- lady was cleaning. So i walk down to the third floor...I enter the toilet..FULL! EVERYONE HAD TO PEE AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME TODAY!!!! So I tried to patiently wait for my turn whilst giving dirty stares all the other pee-free girls. Happily chatting and laughing, enjoying the comfort of an empty bladder..while I watch and wait in AGONY!!!!
(PS: Coffee and choc is a lethal combination!....like drugs...it shud be banned! nyehehehehhehe)

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria