Sunday, October 18, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 8:50 AM
Comments: 0
STALKERS BACK!!!!

So, on Friday morning, I wake to an early sms, Mr Stalker wishing me a plain and simple good morning. He'd use to do that a year ago...msg me without fail everday. And of course i'd never reply. So i did the same, I did not reply. Then, he sent me another msg asking if i'm in college or not- I still don't reply. Then another sms comes in, telling me to be careful on the streets-same thing, I don't reply. Fourth msg comes in, telling me to take care...watch out for snatch thiefs bla bla bla....-I still dont reply, and last one telling me to have a nice day( I would if u stopped bugging me and spreading rumours of 'US'=_=). This happens between the time span of 8am to 12pm plus.( to think the guy would get the hint). Then at 5.35pm to around 6pm plus, he called non stop for like 4-5 times. And OF COURSE I did not pick up. Damn creeeepy ok. Most of us, who have been mutual friends with him agree that he is a little psycho, a bit deranged maybe..... He stalked where I lived. He'd call like 6-7am in the morning, telling me he's outside my place and if i'm interested in going to botanical gardens with him, he'd see if my cars at my place and tell me he knows i'm home and if I wanna go out. That freaked the shit outta me! There was even a time where he msged the same msg content to my frenster, facebook, e-mail and handphone! HOW CREEEEEPPPPPPPYYYY IS THAT OK?!?!??!?! Have not seen him in college lately, and I hope to NEVERR SEE HIM EVVEERRR!!
Well, you can't say I have a boring life! Just another day in the life of Nat.

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria