Sunday, September 27, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 10:01 PM
Comments: 0
HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO....US..

So...I've watched "He's just not that into you." ...good movie, but I have to say, the book is much much much better! It's awesome...it should be every women's bible! Honestly, I notice how, many of girl friends love to come up with excuses for the guys they are interested in when he does not call...etc etc etc. It is the WORST thing we can ever do! I mean....if a guys wants you, he'll do every thing in his power to be with you, cuz you're just that worth it to him. If that's not the case...move on to something better!

Relationships are suppose to make you feel good, happy, complete. NOT send you into a windy maze of perplexities enveloped in mixed signals. In the book Greg says "if he's choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn't respect your feelings and needs." SOOO AGREEE!!! Relationships are built on respect and mutual trust! How can it work if he does not respect you and your emotions. If he likes you, I don't think he'll put you through such pain!!!

Then, there is this excuse that always we girls love to believe...'He has not called cuz he's busy.' Well, this is wht Greg says:

-if he's not calling you, it's because you are NOT on his mind
-'busy' is another word for 'ass hole'. 'Ass hole' is another word for the guy you're dating.

I agreee with this! I look at my parents and I want what they have. My mom does not tell my dad to call her, but my dad....being so in love with my mom, would call her or msg her from work...just tell her how his day is goin and ask her about her day :) .

With technology, don't tell me he cant take 1 minute to msg you and see how you are! I think we're all worth it! We should not settle for crap just because it is better than nothing. We deserve much better, and I bet we can get much better:)

"When a guy is into you, he lets you know it. He calls, he shows up, he wants to meet your friends, he can't keep his eyes and hands off of you"-Greg
If he aint acting like this...I think its time we focused our energy else where!

I'm not done with the book yet though...but...i'm loving it!

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria