Sunday, September 20, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 3:58 AM
Comments: 0
It's EID! EID MUBARAQ EVERYONE!!!

Well..its more than half a year from my first 'soul-searching' post, and I have to say, I aint anywhere close to any answers. I sat there, in my room, waiting to fill my transfer form to Perth, I leave in 4 months. I'm excited! I REALLY AM! NEW LIFE! NEW RESPONSIBILITIES! THE CHANCE TO GROW UP AND MATURE! BRING ON THE WARRR! But at the same time, i'm conflicted...I have no idea what's going on. It's hillarious actually...if only I knew the problem...but I don't. It's this feeling inside....it's neither here nor there, neither happy nor sad....its a very perplexed feeling...one that I don't think any word has been invented for...numb? Yes...but not quite...

I have no clue what i want...what's my purpose...is this life wht i want? WHAT IF i chose a different direction...I mean...life..from this point on, will change drastically, nothing will be teh same again..I feel it...I know it. Change is good....but I don't wanna live with 'WHAT IF I...". I want to do everything but where do I begin! DAMNN....Maybe i'm just to guarded...afraid that if i fall..not even my loved ones have the ability to pick me up. For I trust me...and only me. We come to this world alone...we leave on our...It just You in the end, alone. Gosh... I dunno....it's so hard really.

How much more longer am I gonna be like this? 21-year old perplexed cokodok...haizz.
I help everyone with their problems. I'm on everyone's speed dial, but....I can't even help myself. Who do I call when I need answers. If only God received sms la....cis!

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria