Thursday, September 24, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 8:02 PM
Comments: 0
Raindrops keep falling on my head
For once....I wish people would stop expecting so much from me....JUST STOP!!!! I am my own person...I need a break sometimes. I've got my fair share of insecurities, PMS-ing friends, people that i have no idea wht signals their giving and the list goes on! Studies! family...the works! Cut me some slack... PLEASE! I too have my fair share of days when i'm down. I can't be cheering every1 up! I need cheering up too sometimes.... I can't be the one solving everyone's problem...I've got my own problems too. I just wanna run...Just run...run nowhere...just run.

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria