Friday, September 25, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 5:08 AM
Comments: 0
This is what i posted on facebook....

FACEBOOK EXPERIMENT - If you are reading this, whether we do or don't speak often, please post your first memory of you and me and when you've finished, post this paragraph as your own status. You'll be surprise what people remember...
8 hours ago · Comment · / ·

Mashal Riaz likes this.

Quist Chan Yu Yuin
I remembered the time when you approached me to talk about woman issues and how you were so passionate about it! I am really glad to have a friend like you my dear! Even though I am not there in Penang at the moment, hope that you would remember me too! Muaks and hugs!


Kevin Francis
I mistook you for another of Cheryl's friends and remember thinking at first glance, "Hmmm she looks different somehow. And a lot noisier too..."


Angel Karishma Kaur
When v first chat...n u were so nice to me..u interviewed me..haha..:D.. n i'm also happy 2 b friends with you...:D :D..*hugs & kisses*


Duncan Chan
Orientation day, first day of class. In b4 roleplay!


Wei Vern Hor
ECXC. "Man, this girl's loud." =)


Rohini Raj
LOL. I remember you in braids walking around on Sports Day in Std 4. You came to hang with us cos we were the only people who didn't bother to take part! :P ♥


Steven Razz
Hmmm. i remember it was December the 2nd. i was at ABN-Amro for the auditions to join in the multi arts programme. you had black hair and purple framed- glasses i think. funny freak. And i heard you singing It's the time to disco from kal ho na ho in malay. inilah masa untuk disco!


Steven Razz
december the 2nd in 2003... heheh KuchiBaba!!


Kane Azlan
Saw you walking in my dad's shop. You joined some star competition thingy. You looked at my dad and proceeded to go behind to the herbs section. My dad, with his intimidated face looked at me and said 'that woman can really talk la, lawyer's daughter wat'. I think he must've witnessed you indulging in some verbal argument with someone. LOL


Eugene Ong Jean Shing
somewhere in 2006 in kdu was introduced by alexis. That is all i could rmb.


Azreen H Yakuza
hopscotch near the canteen.



Natasya Halim
'My chemical romance' concert!!


Regina Ibrahim
owh lord i said, to myself, this gal is so brave to chat with me... normally lack of confident gal will avoid me.. and ur so kind to introduce me to all of ur gal friends... love the energy in u gal. always. never want u to be upset on anything...


ChawChern Wong
well well..first day finance class. with that woman with CRAZY eyes! i was saying to jimmy. cant this girl keep her mouth shut! u turned we kept quiet and i said hi :p somehow we started arguing over something and havent stopped since! lol


Sharon Xavier
You looked like a barrel of FUN!!!..


Natasha Khanum
I love all you guys!!!! :)

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria