Friday, October 16, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 9:01 AM
Comments: 0
Life's all about the DRAMA
HAPPY DIWALI!

ok...so this week has been one insane week...drama drama drama.....but the thing is, i'm not in any of it!

Case 1: The bachelor who wants the unreachable -not cuz she's so high above him...cirsumstances is such thats its just hard to work out.

Case 2: The over smothering bf and the confused gf.

Case 3: Lets just say, DON'T fall for you best friend's gf...

Case 4: The bachelor who got his heart broken but still yearns for her....it's been a year, and he still loves her. No one is to blame.

It's amazing how people actually want to take my advice....everyone here is older than me, way more experienced in relationships...and they want this 21 year old's advice : Kinda hillarious actually. What's even more funny is i give them so much hope about love, life...the future..... and at the end of the day I leave none for me. But, dun be sad for me, I think, I got to where I am because I never really relied on hope. I worked for everything I am and that I've becomed. I'm proud of me:) From this fat, quiet, insecure girl to Natasha Khanum, but there's still a loooonngg way to go! Isn't life just AWESOME!(no...i'm not being sarcastic...it really is)


ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria