Monday, October 19, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 9:33 AM
Comments: 0
INTO THE CHASMS OF BLACKNESS
THUS, IT IS HERE....The time where I must succumb to its bitterness, its stench, its pain. It petrifies my entire body!!! I can resist its temptation for it does not tempt me, but in order to survive these crucial times...I must give in! It used to be just once a day, but now.....my doses have increased, I can't help it. The blackness, the darkness....oh how I loathe and squirm even at the thought of it.
I MUST TAKE IT.....
.......COFFFEEE!!!!!
CIS! It exams and assignments time again! Deadlines! RAARRR!!! I can't stand coffee, it is just so bad. I've heard it a ga-zillion times how "one day you'll grow to like coffee"....it aint happening sweetie, not it this life time....or the one after that, and surely not the one after that, or even the one after that. Why I do not like coffee? Simple....it is not TEA!!!!! I need my TEA!! Cuz tea is just AWESOME! Why is it awesome? CUZ ITS TEA MATHAFAKA!!! You get the point...
Well...so the first cup of coffee has begun, and surprisingly, one cup just aint cuttin it no more! :
YIKES!!! Once again, I fell asleep with my head on my laptop. =_= Not good....not good! You cant blame me, accounts aint exactly a bundle of joy and excitement to learn. Why can't we just get back to barter system! YOU take my COW, i give you 5 chickens!...or maybe 6-7 chickens...but then that depends on how much ur cow weighs, how old is ur cow, what breed, does it...hmmm.... i'm beginning to see the point of accounting... Oh well...of for a cup of Coffee and back to assignments.


ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria