Saturday, October 3, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 9:13 PM
Comments: 0
KEEP YOUR FEET GROUNDED GIRRLLL!!
There are moments in life that just lift you up so high in the clouds, that you lose all sense of realism. Everything seems peachy. You live in the perfect imaginary world
that even logic does not even exist. You think not of what the future holds and expect everything to just fall into place. I'm a very level headed, logic driven girl, and almost NEVER get caught in situations like this. I've seen what it does to people, and told myself...NNEEVVVAAAAAAHHH. But i guess it is inevitable to completely detach your heart from oneself. I mean who wouldn't like to run away from the harsh and scary reality just for a bit. Let's face it. It is much more easier to live in made up bliss than to face reality. Unfortunately for me, I dwelled there a little too long. The bouncing back to reality was a little bit harder than expected. Good news though, i'm getting there...almost back there actually :) . My life long buddies, LOGIC and SENSE, whom have always stopped me from getting myself entangled in this whirlpool of emotions have kicked back. Time to focus and prioritize logically. Back to that, something i'm very much familiar with.

This heart needs a rest, this year has seriously been a handful with too many shocks and blows. I'll give it a rest now. Numb all emotion maybe? That should help it. Distract it from everything else. Distraction is the key. It has worked all my life anyway.

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria