Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 4:44 AM
Comments: 0
??/**/##?!#*=.=

I'm really confused now. A lot of people are telling me a lot of things...I dunno hw I should act. I don't wanna let people get the wrong idea of me.... But some say my actions suggest something totally different....but I don't mean on doing that...its just...ME being me.....How should i act? Keep my guard up? Keep my distance? This sucks man....Why is it as u grow older...life just gets so complicated.....I'm a really easy going and naive person...i just don't see things that quick...cuz maybe i just don't believe that THAT would ever happen... adduhh..sakit kepala man! ahahha

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria