Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 6:53 PM
Comments: 0
I've Become So Numb
It's funny, this feeling inside. These past few days i've been feeling numb. Immune to all emotion, i feel nothing, empty. I'm turning 21, to think that i'd be excited, but instead i'm turning to depression. I have no idea what i'm doing. I'm 21 and I have achieved nothing, I feel so useless. I'm just going day by day, doing my usual things like a robot, with no passion or interest in any of it. I dunno where this emotion is coming from. My exams ended and after that I had a few days to think, and I over thought, and now i'm at the stage of total numbness.

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria