Sunday, February 1, 2009
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 1:02 AM
Comments: 0
The Opening
A new blog, New Year, a fresh new start. Hopefully from this point on, there shall be no more mishaps, pain or any stupid decisions. I don't want to make the same mistakes I made in the past. I don't want to hurt anyone or get hurt. Life's to short to only feel pain. Currently I'm in this phase where by I'm present, but my mind is not. I've no idea what I want out of my life, or even what's my purpose. I'm not sure if I'm in the right field. I'm not sure if I should act the way I act, do what I do, think what I speak. If I die, have I done the things I wanted to do, what are the things that I wanna do? Live life to the fullest, how? What really makes me happy? Do I really feel happy or i'm feeling happy because...well I should feel happy, so I do? I give so many people hope and confidence, why do I leave none for me? Why do I have a group of such amazing friends, and while standing with them, feel so alone? All these questions, these emotions, these thoughts, these feelings...It's scaring me. I don't have the answer. Where do I begin to look?
I can't talk to anyone because I myself don't know what is wrong. If I know the problem, I would be able to find a solution, but alas...I do not. Reading back, I may sound like a depressed person, but hell I aint, at least i don't think so. I just want more...I want to understand me. It's a phase...a very annoying one I have to say. This phase is causing me a lot of slepless nights. I have always been the girl that lives in the now, but recently, this phase leaves me thinking bout my past regrets and future fears.I want 2009 to be the year where I find myself. Who is Natasha Khanum and what does she really want in this life?
Wish me luck....

ur average girl still searchin for answers to questions she does not even know...





Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Basecodes: Victoria